Thursday, January 24, 2013

Time Flys



The time has flown by so quickly, and now it is time to say goodbye to this amazing and beautiful country. This trip has made me question what it means to be a Christian in today's times. What does God's justice look like and his love? It has made me realize that I do not want to get caught up in the cycle that our culture is in. I want to focus on the important things rather than if I have the best couch or newest computer.


I mean these people may not have everything that we do, but at times it seems like they have more. They have family and a happiness that is contagious. I will appreciate what I have been given, but I also recognize that it is my job to give also. To whom much is given, much is expected.






I have experienced many different emotions on this trip. Some good, some bad, some fearful, some terrified, and some sad. I learned so much and experienced more than my mind can process! I will miss Belize and its people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment